We are very pleased to offer Plasma Pen skin tightening as our latest innovative anti ageing treatment.
Plasma Skin Tightening is the only cosmetic treatment to use plasma to eliminate loose skin, folds and wrinkles and excess skin. Low risk, no pain, minimal downtime and much more affordable than surgery.
How does treatment work?
Various grid points are placed on the skin using a tiny sterile plasma probe. The pin point energy is the magic of the treatment. Due to the variety, precision and arrangement of the points, the energy produced reduces excess skin; the result being that the skin area concentrated on is clearly tightened. The small plasma flash, in addition to its evaporation effect, simultaneously exerts a curative and tissue-tightening effect. This ensures rapid and scarless healing. The elasticity of the skin is improved and a distinctive tightening is made.
Advantages of this new skin lifting treatment
- In contrast to conventional surgery, the skin cannot be ‘overlifted’. The technology used means that once the skin has reached maximum lifting point, it just stops working. Therefore only the natural excess skin is reduced.
- The results are instant and visible during the treatment itself, these results remain long after the healing process has finished.
- Produces amazing wrinkle smoothing and eyelid tightening. Pain free and doesn’t require anaesthesia. Numbing cream is used to minimise discomfort during procedure.
- Side effects are minimal and complications rare. Carbon-crusts, a tiny superficial dots which form directly on the skin are part of normal healing process and fall o 5-7 days after treatment.
- Treatment prices range from £225 making plasma pen affordable and accessible. Surgical Eye-lis (Blephorasty) costs are approx £6000-£8000 and plasma tightening can be just as effective.
Facial Areas that can be treated are;
- Hooded Eyelids and under eyes
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Foreheads and frown lines
- Smoker Lines and marionettes
- Cheeks and Nasolabials
No Pain, No Cuts, No Scars, No Risks